Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Quality matters

During one of my cycling trips, I reached the Laila Taib college building where the old Sibu airport used to be. As the skies were casting a beautiful sunset behind the college building, I stopped and attempted to capture a picture of the setting sun. When I focused at the skies, the building was dark and vice versa. Guess I need a filling light big enough to fill the college building if I were to catch the magnificent sunset as well.

Anyway, this is one example of the importance of the work of radiographers. I've always likened radiographers as photographers and radiologists / doctors, the film critic. Should radiographers mess up with their exposure factors and produce suboptimal images, no eagle eyes of the radiologist can pick up subtle abnormality.

No comments:

Post a Comment